With our new domain name and web hosting provider, NOVAAR can make available to member e-mail addresses with the novaar.org domain.
Pop server: use you own e-mail client and set your servers to incoming novaaror.startlogic.com port 110
outgoing novaaror.startliogic.com port 587
Webmail: Access your acount through the web by going to https://www.startlogic/mail.
Have your NOVAAR eMail forwarded to an existing account.
To get an account setup contact email@example.com and give me
Your account name (login name)
- A temporary password (you can change it later)
- How you want to access your account.
- The account address you want you e-mail forwarded to (if you want it forwarded).
- NOVAAR members only
- Please don't store large amounts of e-mails on the server.
- Set your pop server to mail.novaar.org
- For further help setting up your pop server clients see: http://www.startlogic.com/support/tutorials/ or contact me.