Starting December 28, 2016 - Ending April 3, 2017
NOVAAR follows the Fairfax County School System in deciding to cancel a meeting because of the weather. If schools are closed the meeting is cancelled. Launch status is decided on a case by case basis with a decision posted on the website by 8 pm on the evening before a launch. Launches will be either conducted as scheduled, postponed until Sunday or cancelled with no make up date.